Dotted fixtures and dotted pallets in reports

As a programmer wanting to clean a touring theatre showfile from unused (position) pallets I would like to be able to use dotted fixture numbers and decimal numberd pallets in reports.
At the moment i have to renumber dotted fixture numbers to whole numbers to obtain the expected results in a report. Also position pallets with a decimal number give no (incorrect) results in reports.

Maybe a tracking sheet would do the trick....

Grtz,
Pepijn
Parents
  • Can you describe this more? Using v3.13, I ran a report and the results had both dotted palettes and dotted fixtures. I used both a compound fixture and a normal fixture that was renumbered to use a dotted fixture number.

Also, there is a button in the show manager called "Strip Unused Palettes" that will take out all palettes that have not been used in the show file that might be useful.
  • Can you describe this more? Using v3.13, I ran a report and the results had both dotted palettes and dotted fixtures. I used both a compound fixture and a normal fixture that was renumbered to use a dotted fixture number.

Also, there is a button in the show manager called "Strip Unused Palettes" that will take out all palettes that have not been used in the show file that might be useful.
Children
No Data