Logical Fixture Sellection other than "Live"

I was experimenting with syntax to see if H4 has the ability to use syntax similar to "Live" filtering, to logically select fixtures embedded in programming that are associated with palettes...

It is possible to use the syntax ... Live color1 + position2 ... to bring all fixtures into the programmer that have a live output of color1 and position2... But, is there similar syntax that can select fixtures out of cues and scenes in a similar manner, even though the fixtures are not active at the time?

JB
Parents
  • +1 also for Sami's request.

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but Pig and Live Red would at least include your fixtures at 0%, which gets you half way there I suppose. Would be good to have a way to only select fixtures in Red and at 0% too.

Jeff's initial request also has value in my opinion. I like the idea of being able to select all fixtures that would be live and red, for example, in a cue not currently being played. Yes of course you can copy a cue into the programmer, but having the equivalent power of the Live selection tool, but for selecting fixtures not currently live would be useful I think.

So basically, what I think Jeff was getting at would be this. Suppose you're currently playing back cue 5. Select all the fixtures that would be Red and in Position 1 in Cue 3.

Have I understood your point correctly Jeff?
  • +1 also for Sami's request.

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but Pig and Live Red would at least include your fixtures at 0%, which gets you half way there I suppose. Would be good to have a way to only select fixtures in Red and at 0% too.

Jeff's initial request also has value in my opinion. I like the idea of being able to select all fixtures that would be live and red, for example, in a cue not currently being played. Yes of course you can copy a cue into the programmer, but having the equivalent power of the Live selection tool, but for selecting fixtures not currently live would be useful I think.

So basically, what I think Jeff was getting at would be this. Suppose you're currently playing back cue 5. Select all the fixtures that would be Red and in Position 1 in Cue 3.

Have I understood your point correctly Jeff?
Children
No Data