I don't know anything about Hog 4 and for my internship i need to know the software in one week

Hi there,

because I'm new to HOG 4 software I was wondering if some of you guys/girls want to help me?
to get started I have created a few colour palletes but to use it I need to select the fixtures first.'
I know it's possible to do it without selecting the fixtures first.

Thank you guys,
Parents
  • I think Jon is correct, it sounds like Separate Parameters is enabled so when the list/scene was recorded with JUST yellow information adding magenta via the programmer will add to the Yellow giving you red for output.

Hold Open
    Select Kinds
    Open the Color Kind
    Check to see if Separate Parameters is enabled

If Separate Parameters is not enabled it is possible that the other guy knocked out the Cyan and Magenta values before recording the look
  • I think Jon is correct, it sounds like Separate Parameters is enabled so when the list/scene was recorded with JUST yellow information adding magenta via the programmer will add to the Yellow giving you red for output.

Hold Open
    Select Kinds
    Open the Color Kind
    Check to see if Separate Parameters is enabled

If Separate Parameters is not enabled it is possible that the other guy knocked out the Cyan and Magenta values before recording the look
Children
No Data