Hedgehog 4 Recording options

Hello!
After looking at Hedgehog4 tutorials on youtube, i came up with a question!
When i press record on my hedgehog i don't get up the options window(as shown in the tutorial, with the choise of what to record ex, pos, zoom, color... and so on...) Why is that? Tried to find answer in the manual but no luck! If i want all programmed values to be recorded, what do i do? Will be extremely happy for answers (i'm no pro but trying to learn)

Regards
Per Hagen
Parents
  • On the hedgehog the screen is too small to show that window automatically.
    (You can change this under preferences / Programming / automatically show kind mask toolbar)

By default, any parameters you adjusted will be put into the cue.
    When you press the RECORD button, press the KIND MASK soft key to choose what you want to record.

If you would like to have more specific control (I.e. you don’t want all of beam, you just want to have GOBO1, GOBO 2 and ZOOM) Then you should generate AUTO KINDS. To do this go to your fixture window and press the AUTO KINDS button.

If you want to put ALL parameters into a cue, select your fixtures, and press the TOUCH soft key.
    If you want to grab what is live on stage from playback, select your fixtures, and press the SUCK soft key
    If you have items in your Programmer you want to lose, or make null, hold the BACKSPACE key and spin the encoder wheel relevant to what you want to KNOCKOUT. You can also do this in your programmer, by selecting the cells you want to make null, and press the KNOCKOUT softkey.

Hope this helps.
  • On the hedgehog the screen is too small to show that window automatically.
    (You can change this under preferences / Programming / automatically show kind mask toolbar)

By default, any parameters you adjusted will be put into the cue.
    When you press the RECORD button, press the KIND MASK soft key to choose what you want to record.

If you would like to have more specific control (I.e. you don’t want all of beam, you just want to have GOBO1, GOBO 2 and ZOOM) Then you should generate AUTO KINDS. To do this go to your fixture window and press the AUTO KINDS button.

If you want to put ALL parameters into a cue, select your fixtures, and press the TOUCH soft key.
    If you want to grab what is live on stage from playback, select your fixtures, and press the SUCK soft key
    If you have items in your Programmer you want to lose, or make null, hold the BACKSPACE key and spin the encoder wheel relevant to what you want to KNOCKOUT. You can also do this in your programmer, by selecting the cells you want to make null, and press the KNOCKOUT softkey.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data