Road Hog 4 built-in touchscreen works only as single-touch???

Hello to everyone!

I'm just goin' into a Hog world and I like it very much. Currently I'm learning to use Road Hog 4. A big screen is a big plus for me, but, unlikely stated in specifications, the built-in touchscreen works only as single-point. In specifications it's stated as 10-point multitouch. The console is brand new, never used. Where could be the problem?
Parents
  • Hello,

With the recently new update to the Linux kernel, multitouch functionality is possible.

The system now supports it, but at this time any multitouch development or features have not been implemented.

To stay up to date with future releases, follow us on social media, trade shows, and the various industry publications.

If you have any specific requests please post them in Hog 4 Requests and Enhancements
  • Hello,

With the recently new update to the Linux kernel, multitouch functionality is possible.

The system now supports it, but at this time any multitouch development or features have not been implemented.

To stay up to date with future releases, follow us on social media, trade shows, and the various industry publications.

If you have any specific requests please post them in Hog 4 Requests and Enhancements
Children
No Data