Specific chase effect

So I've been searching for a while and I can't seem to find out how to do this one chase effect. I'm not even sure what to call it. Maybe a fill chase?
I want to create a chase effect where the lights stay on and then bounce back. e.g.

oxxxxxxx
ooxxxxxx
oooxxxxx
ooooxxxx
oooooxxx
ooooooxx
ooooooox
oooooooo
ooooooox
ooooooxx
oooooxxx
ooooxxxx
oooxxxxx
ooxxxxxx
oxxxxxxx

I feel like I could use the mark on or mark off effects, but I can't seem to get those to do what I want. So maybe I'm wrong.
Any help and suggestions are welcome.
Parents
  • Another option is two cues again with 4 fixtures as an example
    Cue 1: all lights at 100% with delay fanned 0 > 3
    Cue 2: all lights at 0% with delay fanned 3 > 0
    And put a wait time on cue 1 to follow cue 2

This example will space each turning on by 1 second. If you know how long you want the effect to last like a total of 10 seconds per cycle. 1 delay will be fanned 0>4 and the other 4

Going the fanned delay time will also give you the option to switch the in/outs on the fly.

Also we spent about 15 minutes here at HES to figure out different ways to achieve this! :)
  • Another option is two cues again with 4 fixtures as an example
    Cue 1: all lights at 100% with delay fanned 0 > 3
    Cue 2: all lights at 0% with delay fanned 3 > 0
    And put a wait time on cue 1 to follow cue 2

This example will space each turning on by 1 second. If you know how long you want the effect to last like a total of 10 seconds per cycle. 1 delay will be fanned 0>4 and the other 4

Going the fanned delay time will also give you the option to switch the in/outs on the fly.

Also we spent about 15 minutes here at HES to figure out different ways to achieve this! :)
Children
No Data