Capture - Let me be 1st. Anyone using Capture 2018 and a Hog4 PC v.3.11.0 with success

Anyone using Capture 2018 and a Hog4 PC v.3.11.0 with success? What's the secret? I know I have connectivity because I can get the dimmers and some LED Par cans to fire, maybe a random mover when I use a capture file from a previous show and board. I can even change my patch of the working light and that light will work every time. If I add a new light, forget it. FWIW, I can watch the values change, just no lights.
I feel like there's a setting thats wonky, but I can't put my finger on it.
Parents
  • Yes Capture works with Hog4 PC 3.11.0 however presentation files do not. This functionality was added in to the 3.12.0 update.

Try resetting your universes in capture by right-clicking them in your universe window.
    Then set your visualizer IP to 255.255.255.255
    make sure you also have the connectivity driver installed as the same software version of Hog4 PC.
    Disable your Firewall(s)
    Disable your wifi
  • Yes Capture works with Hog4 PC 3.11.0 however presentation files do not. This functionality was added in to the 3.12.0 update.

Try resetting your universes in capture by right-clicking them in your universe window.
    Then set your visualizer IP to 255.255.255.255
    make sure you also have the connectivity driver installed as the same software version of Hog4 PC.
    Disable your Firewall(s)
    Disable your wifi
Children
No Data