Express and Insight?

Small question, will a show saved on etc express would work on a etc Insight 3? Will the cues and submaster will stay the same? All saved on diskette.

I never worked on a Insight and wondering if my show file will work on the desk, since its a a venue I'm  going to go at and not touring with a board.

Thanks!!

Julien

Parents
  • Julien;

The biggest thing to check before you try to load the show are channel count and number of dimmers. The Insight has a higher channel count then the Express. Make sure your show file has a channel count that will fit into your console and does not exceed the maximum number of dimmers.

As Steve mentioned you can do all of this in offline including changing console type to make sure there file is compatible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in Technical Support.

• Julien;

The biggest thing to check before you try to load the show are channel count and number of dimmers. The Insight has a higher channel count then the Express. Make sure your show file has a channel count that will fit into your console and does not exceed the maximum number of dimmers.

As Steve mentioned you can do all of this in offline including changing console type to make sure there file is compatible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in Technical Support.

Children
Related