Express 24/48 Problems

Hello all, I have a bit of an issue with an old Express 24/48 at my school. The 24/48 has been out of use since before I arrived and we now use an Express 125. The first problem is that of the missing power supply. I'm not sure exactly what it needs, or where to find a replacement so if anyone has any suggestions about that I'd greatly appriciate them. I know the console is a bit old because its can use twisted pair or ThinNet for ETCLink. I also know the power supply is on 7 pins. The second problem is that I'm told if we can even get the thing to turn on, it has internal problems. The driver softwear disk has been gone for ages, I'm sure. If anyone knows where I could get my hands on some kind of backup, or reinstall disk, that'd be great. I do have an Express 125 v3.1 disk. Would this work with the 24/48? Again, any help is greatly appriciated!
  • Fastest solution I can think of:

1-800-688-4116 

The folks at ETC tech services should have no problem sending you the file you need, and they can probably point you to a local dealer for a new power supply.  If you've never had the "ETC Tech Services experience," don't be shy--make the call; the staff is top-notch and always extremely helpful. 

• Yes, the software disk is exactly the same.  You can reload the firmware on your Express 24/48 by booting it with that disk inserted (once you get power...).  Firmware corruption is fairly rare though -- I'd probably guess that there was some other problem.  Call Tech Services as Scott suggested; they'll know what to do :-).
Related