NEW AND NEED HELP

hey everybody! I am using an express board at my church on version 3.1 and I need some help. a guy from another location of my church came in and changed some of the settings. the main bother to me here is that when you turn the master fader up, there are several channels that go up with it. it used to be when you turned master up, nothing would happen. i want to get back to this because some of the house lights are always on when master is up and i cannot get a full blackout without using the button. how do i get back to how i want it? and all i want is to have these channels detached from the master slider. i wish to have a black out while master is up and i can mix the setup from there.

please help!!!

Parents
  • One other thing he may have done is set some profiles (like non-dim, or full at 1%, for instance) on some of your dimmers. If you go to patch, and select {more softkeys} (aka S7?) softkey 6 should now read "profile". Select dimmers (for all, pressing [1][ thru][-] should work, or you can just select your troublesome dimmers, if you prefer), then {S6 profile}[0] (that's the default linear profile) [enter][stage] should sort you out.
  • One other thing he may have done is set some profiles (like non-dim, or full at 1%, for instance) on some of your dimmers. If you go to patch, and select {more softkeys} (aka S7?) softkey 6 should now read "profile". Select dimmers (for all, pressing [1][ thru][-] should work, or you can just select your troublesome dimmers, if you prefer), then {S6 profile}[0] (that's the default linear profile) [enter][stage] should sort you out.
Children
  • Oo. He may also have made some channels independent from the GM. To check for this, [setup][11][enter], then scroll down your list of channels looking for a 'y' in the column marked 'Ind'. If you find one and don't want it there, select the channel number, and arrow right until the 'y' is highlit in yellow - at this point, [0][enter] should clear it.
Related