programming from express to expression

i have an express 48/96 and need to program a show and run the show on an expression.  if i have all the patch info from the load in theatre put into my express can i program the show and have the cues, submasters and effects read by the expression board?

Parents
  • Expression/Insight 2/2x/3 and Express Consoles running the same software version number (which you can check by going into setup and checking the bottom right corner of the screen) share the same show file format. You should confirm the use of the latest version of software (v.3.1.1) in both consoles. Then, yes you should be able to save on the Express and load it on the Expression.

Sincerely,
    Mike
  • Expression/Insight 2/2x/3 and Express Consoles running the same software version number (which you can check by going into setup and checking the bottom right corner of the screen) share the same show file format. You should confirm the use of the latest version of software (v.3.1.1) in both consoles. Then, yes you should be able to save on the Express and load it on the Expression.

Sincerely,
    Mike
Children
No Data
Related