No bootup on a 48/96 express. Ideas?

So here is the problem. We finished a show and started to strike the set and lights. We have work lights and house lights programed into the board and all of a sudden they went out. I went up to the light booth to find everything on still. I went to check the board and found it all locked up. I couldn't do anything with it. So I turned it off and turned it back on in which it did the same thing. So I thought that the firmware became corrupt and tryed to reinstall the software. Which did not work. Now when I turn it on; all that happens is the blue light comes on and my monitor acts like its getting a signal from the board but is black. Ideas?

Parents
  • Hello,

Please call ETC Technical Services, they can help you solve the problem. In cases like these, you should call them right away, no matter what time of the day it is. The Technical Services phone lines are open 24/7, around the year.

Please Feel Free to Contact Anyone in Technical Services
    For technical support in the Americas,
    please call 608/831-4116,
    or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

For technical support in Europe,
    please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.

For technical support in Germany,
    please call (+49) 8024 4700-0

For technical support in Asia,
    please call (+852) 2799 1220.

• Hello,

Please call ETC Technical Services, they can help you solve the problem. In cases like these, you should call them right away, no matter what time of the day it is. The Technical Services phone lines are open 24/7, around the year.

Please Feel Free to Contact Anyone in Technical Services
    For technical support in the Americas,
    please call 608/831-4116,
    or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

For technical support in Europe,
    please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.

For technical support in Germany,
    please call (+49) 8024 4700-0

For technical support in Asia,
    please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Children
No Data
Related