Expression missing cues in offline

I recently tried loading a show from the disk in the Expression offline editor, and some of the cues seemed to be missing.  The cues were still in the board, but I'm afraid that there might be something wrong with the floppy drive.

-Josh 

Parents
  • Some missing information. 

I'm assuming you are saying that you are attempting to have the Expression Off-Line Editor read a console diskette and for some reason, the OLE disk read results in dropped cues. 

What console ?, and is it possible the console allows more cues then the console version in OLE you are set up for ?. Note that EOL allows various flavors of Express - 125/250 and 2 scene - which I believe all allow 999 cues, as well as allowing Expression II/III 400/800/1200 and Insight II/III .  Note that I am not at a computer that has EOL on it, so cannot check if this is possible.

What seems odd, is the OLE is reading *some* data correctly, but not all.  If the disk were bad, I would expect the OLE to not read anything, thus my thought process leads me to suspect a "switch" not set correctly.

Steve Bailey

Brooklyn College

• Some missing information. 

I'm assuming you are saying that you are attempting to have the Expression Off-Line Editor read a console diskette and for some reason, the OLE disk read results in dropped cues. 

What console ?, and is it possible the console allows more cues then the console version in OLE you are set up for ?. Note that EOL allows various flavors of Express - 125/250 and 2 scene - which I believe all allow 999 cues, as well as allowing Expression II/III 400/800/1200 and Insight II/III .  Note that I am not at a computer that has EOL on it, so cannot check if this is possible.

What seems odd, is the OLE is reading *some* data correctly, but not all.  If the disk were bad, I would expect the OLE to not read anything, thus my thought process leads me to suspect a "switch" not set correctly.

Steve Bailey

Brooklyn College

Children
No Data
Related