Obsession II File Server

For the past couple of years we've had Obsession II File Server Running on a computer hidden behind the amp rack and I haven't had to think about it since we moved our Obsession II between theaters a year and a half ago.  Now this computer has died and I need to replace it.  However I can not find my installation disk anywhere.  Is this available for download somewhere?  Do I need to purchase a new copy?

-Bryan

Parents
  • Hey Bryan:  Its was good to talk to you this morning, and I just wanted to check and see if everything got installed ok.  I have found that the some of the sotware is not posted on our website but that we can arrange to send it out via e-mail if necessary, you just have to give us a call.  If there is anything else you need don't hesitate to call.  Good Luck!

James Ruth

Tech Support

• Hey Bryan:  Its was good to talk to you this morning, and I just wanted to check and see if everything got installed ok.  I have found that the some of the sotware is not posted on our website but that we can arrange to send it out via e-mail if necessary, you just have to give us a call.  If there is anything else you need don't hesitate to call.  Good Luck!

James Ruth

Tech Support

Children
No Data
Related