Expression 3 Channels held

I'm currently running 3.1 on an Expression 3 here in NY on a TV show.  I've written an effect cue for 2 colorblasts and loaded them on sub 13.  I've built an inhibit on sub 24.   This morning the effect was triggered by the sub and the channels havn't gone away after pulling the effect out.  I can see the channels change when another effect cue is triggered using those channels.  I've deleted the initial effects cue, all the fx cues for those channels and the inhibit for those channels.  The channels are colored white.  The changes I can see now in their level is made by a subsequent fx cue I built.  The inhibit does pull those channels out.  I've searched all the cues written and running and these channels aren't in them.

Is a power on reset my only remaining option?  I can't currently reset the board as we are shooting (the 2 sensor 48's have no hold time programmed in the ecm's apparently and with the cable configuration around the racks and where locations has put us I can't get to the ecms easily [at all])

Related