regaining submaster control. ObsessionII

When I change a level for a channel with the keypad or Fader wheel after I have brought it up with a submaster, I cannot bring the level lower with the submaster. It only goes as low as the new level. Is there a way to regain control of the channel with the submaster without taking the channel to zero first? I was running a rehearsal on subs and hit enter and clear and was stuck with all the channels at the level they were captured at until I brought the channel and the fader to zero. Not pretty.

Parents
  • On the O2 manual information will always overide anything else including submasters.  The submaster is a little different because the manual information and submaster swap control depending on Highest Takes Precedence.  So when the sub value is higher, it is active, and when the manual value is higher, it is active.  If you use [Enter] [At] [Enter] it will clear all manually entered data, and will not enter a 0.

Hope that helps

• On the O2 manual information will always overide anything else including submasters.  The submaster is a little different because the manual information and submaster swap control depending on Highest Takes Precedence.  So when the sub value is higher, it is active, and when the manual value is higher, it is active.  If you use [Enter] [At] [Enter] it will clear all manually entered data, and will not enter a 0.

Hope that helps

Children
Related