O2 Macros

Is it all possible to have a different set of macros for each user on the obsession II.  We are running an obsession 2 with and ETCNet2 video node hooked up with an RFU and we would like to be able to select different screens using the macro button on the RFU but as far as we can see macros are universal and our board op doesn't want to change the macros that she uses.
Thoughts?
Parents
  • I don't know how often you want to change macros, but you can load macros out of show files. So if you change them, and your board op wants to restore them, she can keep a show file with her macros. Also, you can access all macros with the m* button followed by the macro number on the obsession remote and consoles. I believe you can have up to 999 macros, I'm not certain what the max is, but it's a lot.

• I don't know how often you want to change macros, but you can load macros out of show files. So if you change them, and your board op wants to restore them, she can keep a show file with her macros. Also, you can access all macros with the m* button followed by the macro number on the obsession remote and consoles. I believe you can have up to 999 macros, I'm not certain what the max is, but it's a lot.

Children
No Data
Related