Obsession 2 software fun

I just started working at a Road House with an O 2 1500 Single Processor. Sadly it hasn't been updated since it came out of the box, leaving it running on V 4.4.2.  Thus far my attempts at an update have met the sad sounds of a console operating under the thumb of Windows 95, and not wanting to play nice with my updates from any software out of the new millenium. Do I need to find a sacrificial computer to convert to a more seasoned operating system, or am I just missing something painfully silly (equivalent to not having the master up?)  Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Zack

Parents
  • Hi Zack,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty.  I'm not clear how Windows 95 enters into the equation since an Obsession doesn't run Windows at all.  Hopefully Corey's guidance can get you up and running.  If it doesn't, with the various possibilities for issues you may be experiencing and how it got there, it sounds simplest for you to give us a call here in Phone Support.    Our US number is 800-688-4116 and we're here 8-5CST.

[edited by: Tracy.Fitch at 1:54 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, Feb 19 2009]
  • Hey Zack,

note - that if you are using old Unison or Net1 Equipment it may not be that easy to upgrade direct to V5.x.x

But I think you are just using an OBSNII console with no other etc equipment right?

Reply Children
No Data
Related