Help Express 250 A/B slider running cues question

Okay, real quick question. Doing a student one act festival. I have a group that has programmed cues, however due to the amount of time they have to do their tech run, they did not have time to program the time in for the cues. **** director's who were way too anal about every cue for just an hour and a half...yadda yadda yadda....

Now my question is, how do I get the A/B sliders to go from cue to cue (currently not working). We can hit the go button and then taking control over the time of the cue by sliding the A/B slider, but its not a preferable method of doing it.

What I want it to make it so that I'm able to have cue 1 on A, and then slide down to B for cue 2, and then slide back up to A for cue 3, so on and so on.

Thank you ,

Patrick

Parents
  • Patrick, the only way to manually run the cues is to pull the a/b fader all the way down, press the go button to load the cue into the fader pair, and then slide both a&B faders up to xfade the cue in.  A controls everything increasing in intensity and B controls everything decreasing in intensity. Just like giving a up/down fade time.  These faders are not true split faders like you would find on a preset board.  This is the only way to run them manually.  Hope this answers your question.

JP

• Patrick, the only way to manually run the cues is to pull the a/b fader all the way down, press the go button to load the cue into the fader pair, and then slide both a&B faders up to xfade the cue in.  A controls everything increasing in intensity and B controls everything decreasing in intensity. Just like giving a up/down fade time.  These faders are not true split faders like you would find on a preset board.  This is the only way to run them manually.  Hope this answers your question.

JP

Children
  • also, once your cue is complete bring the faders right back down and load the next cue.  when it's time to run the cue, slide them up.  When the faders are all the way up at 10, then the go button treats the cue as an auto fade cue based on the time you programmed, in this case whatever the default time is.  If the faders are at anything but 10, say 0, then the go button when pressed puts the cue into manual mode.

Related