Express F/X

When I run an F/X cue, the channels from the previous cue get grabbed and held at level as if they were recorded in the F/X as static channels (which cant be done) is it possible to have a conventional cue CrossFade to an F/X cue, or is it just the way these boards run. I have made a work around via point cue, but its just not to pretty. Any Ideas???

Parents
  • John

There is no easy way to achieve what you’re looking for.  When you write an effect on Express/Expression and recall that effect it is instantaneously active.  You can change the time that the effect goes in and out.  If you are using the channels that are in a previous cue, here would be my work around, write effect to a sub master.  Set the time for the sub to a value and the time out to a value.  Write a macro to sub bump on corresponding sub.  Write a macro to sub bump off corresponding sub.  Link cue to macro. 

Hope this helps

P

• John

There is no easy way to achieve what you’re looking for.  When you write an effect on Express/Expression and recall that effect it is instantaneously active.  You can change the time that the effect goes in and out.  If you are using the channels that are in a previous cue, here would be my work around, write effect to a sub master.  Set the time for the sub to a value and the time out to a value.  Write a macro to sub bump on corresponding sub.  Write a macro to sub bump off corresponding sub.  Link cue to macro. 

Hope this helps

P

Children
No Data
Related