Show time ticking down!!!! Please Help!!!! CHASE --->CUE

Is it possible to record a chase to a cue from a submaster. If so what are the proper steps to go about it. We believe we have done it before, but we cannot seem to get it right this time.

Also, when we simply record a effect to a cue (cue 9 is the effect cue) and we go from cue 8 to 9, cue 8 does not fade out. Anyone know why? Or how to fix that?

Any suggestions on either of these questions?

Parents
  • I believe you can go into blind, look at the contents of the submaster, then type RECORD CUE # ENTER to copy that content into a cue.

If you want to execute a cue and effect simultaneously, write cue 9 as a fade to black, then link that cue to trigger a submaster bump on. Place that effect in the submaster. When you want the effect to go away, link a sub bump off in cue 10 (or whatever cue you want the effect to stop in).

For time-sensitive requests, you're usually better off calling our tech support line at 800/688-4116 instead of hoping for a forum answer. I do hope this information helps, though.

Thanks-

Sarah

• I believe you can go into blind, look at the contents of the submaster, then type RECORD CUE # ENTER to copy that content into a cue.

If you want to execute a cue and effect simultaneously, write cue 9 as a fade to black, then link that cue to trigger a submaster bump on. Place that effect in the submaster. When you want the effect to go away, link a sub bump off in cue 10 (or whatever cue you want the effect to stop in).

For time-sensitive requests, you're usually better off calling our tech support line at 800/688-4116 instead of hoping for a forum answer. I do hope this information helps, though.

Thanks-

Sarah

Children
Related