the error when load the performance information(emphasis console)

when I want to load the performance information of master console to the backup  console,it reveals“The navigation shortcut cannot be executed in the current product level(5)”.could you help me to find the reason?thank you!

[edited by: hoof at 2:48 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Oct 22 2009]
Parents
  • Hello -

This is on an Emphasis system, yes? Are both Emphasis Servers the same (2D/3D, same number of channels)?

I think I remember this error message, and I believe it is harmless.

There is the possibility of creating "navigation shortcuts" that remember what mode you are in and how the displays are configured. When loading a show to a Server that does not have these modes, or is in Show Mode where certain modes are hidden, the navigation shortcut can't be executed. I believe this is what you are seeing.

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hello -

This is on an Emphasis system, yes? Are both Emphasis Servers the same (2D/3D, same number of channels)?

I think I remember this error message, and I believe it is harmless.

There is the possibility of creating "navigation shortcuts" that remember what mode you are in and how the displays are configured. When loading a show to a Server that does not have these modes, or is in Show Mode where certain modes are hidden, the navigation shortcut can't be executed. I believe this is what you are seeing.

Thanks much -

Sarah

Children
Related