Touch Screen Monitors

Do touch screens work with Emphasis.  I have discovered that I am inheriting 2 17" screens from a Local donor who is replaces his last year models with new ones, and he asked if we had a use for them so do they??

Chris  

Parents
  • I think the answer is "it depends". Mainly it depends on whether you are running Emphasis on a regular Windows XP server or if you have an Embedded XP image on your machine. With Embedded XP it may be difficult to load third-party drivers onto the hard drive, meaning it may not be possible to calibrate your touchscreen. If you are inheriting touchscreens that require no special software or drivers then there should be no problem.

Thanks -

Sarah 

• I think the answer is "it depends". Mainly it depends on whether you are running Emphasis on a regular Windows XP server or if you have an Embedded XP image on your machine. With Embedded XP it may be difficult to load third-party drivers onto the hard drive, meaning it may not be possible to calibrate your touchscreen. If you are inheriting touchscreens that require no special software or drivers then there should be no problem.

Thanks -

Sarah 

Children
No Data
Related