Macros, macros and more macros...

We have collected a number of useful macros over time. They're all on our Web site here.

If you have others you'd like to share, please feel free to post them in this forum.

Thanks!

Sarah

Parents
  • For heavy users of macros, I just wrote a small system that automates macro creation on a PC running Express Offline.

It works like this:

1)  You write a text file defining your macro(s)

2)  You run a small executable that reads that text file, and enters keystrokes into the the Express Offline software (as far as I can tell, this is the only way to get macros into the console, as they do not seem to be read from an ASCII file, even in the same format that Express Offline writes them).

If anyone is interested in using this I can make it available on-line.

• For heavy users of macros, I just wrote a small system that automates macro creation on a PC running Express Offline.

It works like this:

1)  You write a text file defining your macro(s)

2)  You run a small executable that reads that text file, and enters keystrokes into the the Express Offline software (as far as I can tell, this is the only way to get macros into the console, as they do not seem to be read from an ASCII file, even in the same format that Express Offline writes them).

If anyone is interested in using this I can make it available on-line.

Children
Related