Macros, macros and more macros...

We have collected a number of useful macros over time. They're all on our Web site here.

If you have others you'd like to share, please feel free to post them in this forum.

Thanks!

Sarah

Parents
  • Sarah,

I've had the honor of using Express/Expression consoles with moving lights and I've found that macros are the way to go when striking/un-striking the lamp on a unit or having to reset the fixture, either on a global or individual basis. 

All it requires is the DMX mapping for the fixture in question and a little time with your console.   OH. . and playing with the Macro wait timing to make sure the command takes at the fixture. 

Dan

• Sarah,

I've had the honor of using Express/Expression consoles with moving lights and I've found that macros are the way to go when striking/un-striking the lamp on a unit or having to reset the fixture, either on a global or individual basis. 

All it requires is the DMX mapping for the fixture in question and a little time with your console.   OH. . and playing with the Macro wait timing to make sure the command takes at the fixture. 

Dan

Children
No Data
Related