Macros, macros and more macros...

We have collected a number of useful macros over time. They're all on our Web site here.

If you have others you'd like to share, please feel free to post them in this forum.

Thanks!

Sarah

Parents
  • Solo essentially does what RemDim does when you're writing cues, but what it doesn't do is let you slam through focus doing RemDim over and over, so I wanted a macro that would let you enter a channel number and then hit the macro to bring that channel up and dump the old one out.

What I came up with is [FlashOff][Flash]. To write it you have to do a learn in stage mode and hit "Flash" twice. Then you edit the macro, which will read "Flash FlashOff Flash FlashOff" to read "FlashOff Flash". Essentially what the macro does is hold the Flash softkey down for you.

Enter a channel number, key the macro, the channel comes up FL (assuming that the channel is below 50% to begin with, which is the state you'd be in during focus or lightcheck). Enter a new channel number, key the macro again, old light goes out, new one comes up FL.

Now, enter a channel number, key the macro and try hitting "+" or "-". Because "Flash" stays lit, you can bump through channels forwards or backwards to do channel check.

Whee.

• Solo essentially does what RemDim does when you're writing cues, but what it doesn't do is let you slam through focus doing RemDim over and over, so I wanted a macro that would let you enter a channel number and then hit the macro to bring that channel up and dump the old one out.

What I came up with is [FlashOff][Flash]. To write it you have to do a learn in stage mode and hit "Flash" twice. Then you edit the macro, which will read "Flash FlashOff Flash FlashOff" to read "FlashOff Flash". Essentially what the macro does is hold the Flash softkey down for you.

Enter a channel number, key the macro, the channel comes up FL (assuming that the channel is below 50% to begin with, which is the state you'd be in during focus or lightcheck). Enter a new channel number, key the macro again, old light goes out, new one comes up FL.

Now, enter a channel number, key the macro and try hitting "+" or "-". Because "Flash" stays lit, you can bump through channels forwards or backwards to do channel check.

Whee.

Children
No Data
Related