Express 48-96

HI, i'm having some problem with a brand new Express 48-96 console.

I'm able to patch, record cues and subs.... But at anytime it freeze, nothing to do everything is freezed, some times let the fixture on and some times shut down everythings...

I think it's software ??

I wanna be sure how to reboot the software program

do i just have turn it on with the software disc in (just like upgrading) ?

thanks

Parents
  • Hi Thierry,

Reloading the software will be just like upgrading, same procedure used for both. You'll need to turn off the console, put the software disk in the drive, and turn on. It will boot from disk and install the software. Once you get to the stage screen, turn off the Express, remove the disk and turn it back on. Hopefully that will help take care of the issues you're seeing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at 888-908-2107 or via email ginger.swart@etcconnect.com.

Ginger Swart

ETC Technical Services

• Hi Thierry,

Reloading the software will be just like upgrading, same procedure used for both. You'll need to turn off the console, put the software disk in the drive, and turn on. It will boot from disk and install the software. Once you get to the stage screen, turn off the Express, remove the disk and turn it back on. Hopefully that will help take care of the issues you're seeing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at 888-908-2107 or via email ginger.swart@etcconnect.com.

Ginger Swart

ETC Technical Services

Children
No Data
Related