ColorBlast TRX on Expression 3

Is there a profile in the Expression 3 for ColorBlast TRX's? 

Also, what's the best fixture dimming curve setting (Normal, Linear or Tungsten) for the ColorBlast Fixtures?

Parents
  • Hi there -

No, we don't have a personality written for this fixture. However, it's quite simple to build one yourself using the Expression Personlity Editor that comes with the Expression Off-Line software, available here. There's a quick guide as well that describes the process of building a personality, available here.

Expression has a limited number of usable parameter names, none of which are "red", "green", "blue", "amber" or "white", so you'll have to decide how you want to control those parameters. Parameters do not get dimmer curves.Since the fixtures are not complicated, only 3 or 5 parameters, I suggest playing a bit to find the mode of the fixture that will work best for you in your circumstances.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi there -

No, we don't have a personality written for this fixture. However, it's quite simple to build one yourself using the Expression Personlity Editor that comes with the Expression Off-Line software, available here. There's a quick guide as well that describes the process of building a personality, available here.

Expression has a limited number of usable parameter names, none of which are "red", "green", "blue", "amber" or "white", so you'll have to decide how you want to control those parameters. Parameters do not get dimmer curves.Since the fixtures are not complicated, only 3 or 5 parameters, I suggest playing a bit to find the mode of the fixture that will work best for you in your circumstances.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related