Obession 2 issue with submaster only working?

Just got this console but i believe its locked only buttons that seam to work are the submaster which  i would assume it just has to be changed in the settings  but i cant get into because i don't know what submaster buttons to push for stop and go to get me in the menu and what other buttons i need to go into to fix this issue from the submaster?  Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks

• It sounds like you have accidentally put your facepanel into Sub Mode.

From the Wiki Article located here: http://community.etcconnect.com/wikis/products/knowledgebase-obsession-ii-face-panel-keyboard-unresponsive-sub-mode.aspx

Symptom:
    None of the keys on the keyboard including GO and Stop/Back. However submasters seem to work normally.

Cause:
    Someone has reset the Face Panel to operate in Submaster Mode. Because a Submaster Panel doesn't have a keyboard, the unit does not respond to keyboard input.

Resolution:

1. Reboot Obsession Console
    2. When prompted to press GO+STOP/BACK, press sub bumps 1,2,3, & 4 simultaneously.
    3. At menu screen navigate using sub bump 1 as up arrow, bump 2 as down arrow, bump 3 as enter, bump 4 as clear. Go into Category 6 (Console Mode)
    4. Select option 1 (Full Console Mode)
    5. Return to previous screen with S8 (sub bumps 25-32 are S1-S8 respectively)
    6. Press S8 again to start in console mode
Related