I can't turn the lights off!!

My friend is the technical director at the local high school and she has been having some troubles with the Express 48/96 so she asked me to take a look.  I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is.

There are about a dozen channels which have values that we cannot get to turn off.   They are pale yellow and become dark yellow when we move the corresponding channel slider.  I have cleared the A/B and C/D faders and released everything.  Also, the values can be recorded into cues.  I don't know how to get these lights off!

This is the board that I learned on, so I'm ashamed that I have to ask...  I'm hoping that it's a hardware problem, or maybe currupted software (we're running 3.1)  I hope it's not that I've spent the last 5 months learning the Congo Jr. 

I'd appreciate any advice that anyone can give

Thanks

--

Thomas White
University of Northern Iowa

Parents Reply Children
  • If the turn-off of the board and unplugging of DMX does not work……

It is also possible that the issue is on the dimming side. If you have ETC Sensor dimming…use the ‘reset’ button on the front to clear out any dimmers that might have been ‘set’ from the face panel of the dimming processor (CEM)

Related