Not releasing my moving lights - Express 48/96

I have an express 48/96. When I do clear cue it isn't clearing out the channels for the moving lights every time. I have hit release a few times and clear a few times and only those channels stay where they are...the only workaround I have found is to restart the board and then it works again... any suggestions?

Parents
  • For a more permanent fix, make a copy of the fixture's profile with the offline editor, and change the attributes marked LTP to HTP (by unchecking the LTB box if memory serves). This will probably change the way your fixtures behave in existing shows, though, if you replace the personality rather than adding it as a new variant - so you may want to load in the new personality only on your new shows.

• For a more permanent fix, make a copy of the fixture's profile with the offline editor, and change the attributes marked LTP to HTP (by unchecking the LTB box if memory serves). This will probably change the way your fixtures behave in existing shows, though, if you replace the personality rather than adding it as a new variant - so you may want to load in the new personality only on your new shows.

Children
No Data
Related