HOG 1000 effects engine

I'm new to the effects engine on the HOG1000.

Can anynone tell how the offset parameter works? Is there a way to calculate the value you want?

i.e. I want to create a simple odd/even dim-effect. So I set rate and size... but what about the offset?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Bert.
Parents
  • The offset is the starting point of an effect so if you wear to select your odd fixture and give them am offset of 180 that will probable do what you want. You can also Fan the offset just like you can Fan any parameter. Just hold the set button and turn the offset wheel at the same time. This will Fan the offset values and create a more random look. If you think about it like a clock and the starting offset is 0, this is like 12 on a clock, and then if you give individual fixture different offset this is like spreading the starting point around the clock.
  • The offset is the starting point of an effect so if you wear to select your odd fixture and give them am offset of 180 that will probable do what you want. You can also Fan the offset just like you can Fan any parameter. Just hold the set button and turn the offset wheel at the same time. This will Fan the offset values and create a more random look. If you think about it like a clock and the starting offset is 0, this is like 12 on a clock, and then if you give individual fixture different offset this is like spreading the starting point around the clock.
Children
No Data
Related