Hog II lagging

I'm not sure which version, i'll remember to check it tomorrow.

here's the problem, i saved quite alot of views.
everytime i pressed on the one of the views i saved. it load very slowly that even cause the desk to stop sending dmx for around 2-3second.
Oh, i'm using 2 external monitor. the views are mostly using on it too.

anyone who come across this and know the reason
drop me a line.
Parents
  • yes again you need to check to see what windows are currently open when creating macros or you can select the option in the control panel to "don't store view" so that the view is not stored in your macro (although this may cause a macro to not function correctly).

Furthermore you might want to enable the function "recall visible" to recall only the visible windows in your views and/or enable "save visible" to ensure you save only the top most windows in your views.

I hope this helps..
  • yes again you need to check to see what windows are currently open when creating macros or you can select the option in the control panel to "don't store view" so that the view is not stored in your macro (although this may cause a macro to not function correctly).

Furthermore you might want to enable the function "recall visible" to recall only the visible windows in your views and/or enable "save visible" to ensure you save only the top most windows in your views.

I hope this helps..
Children
No Data
Related