Hog II lagging

I'm not sure which version, i'll remember to check it tomorrow.

here's the problem, i saved quite alot of views.
everytime i pressed on the one of the views i saved. it load very slowly that even cause the desk to stop sending dmx for around 2-3second.
Oh, i'm using 2 external monitor. the views are mostly using on it too.

anyone who come across this and know the reason
drop me a line.
Parents
  • Depending on what windows you have open and at what resolution you might see some abnormalities. I generally do not suggest having the Output or Current Cue windows open during playback. However many do leave these windows open and there is no real problem doing so. The Wholehog 2 system has to refresh the data on all these screens as well as the output and sometimes with lots of information on the screen you can see a delay.

I am curious what type of delay you are seeing...
  • Depending on what windows you have open and at what resolution you might see some abnormalities. I generally do not suggest having the Output or Current Cue windows open during playback. However many do leave these windows open and there is no real problem doing so. The Wholehog 2 system has to refresh the data on all these screens as well as the output and sometimes with lots of information on the screen you can see a delay.

I am curious what type of delay you are seeing...
Children
No Data
Related