Hog II Training

I'm from SE Asia,Brunei.
instead of suggesting me going to the other half of the globe to take the training. Is there any certified hog II trainer in asia or australia anywhere close or within Asia?

I can't efford to hire a trainer all the way here just to train.

I've known hog for about half a year now. Is it preferable to skip the Basic and go straight to Advance?
Parents
  • Hi Justin-
    As you would be getting private training (most likely from Koh), there's not really a need to specify whether you need advanced training or basic. With private training, we like to assess the trainee's level and then go from there. So, it is very important to let your trainer know where you are it the software. If you have very specific areas that you would like more information/practice on- we strive to spend more time on those.

Also- I like to remind people that even if you have been using the desk, it doesn't hurt to take even the basic training. A lot of times, you may learn a new trick or a new way to program something in a manner outside of what you've been doing.

You can be assured that your class will cover hardware, troubleshooting and file management. It will also cover patching, control options, playback, programming, updating, loading, control and input panels, palettes, offline editor, etc. All the good stuff you would want to use the Hog for. If you would like, I will be happy to email you a complete course outline.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions!
    Thanks
    Cat

Cat West
    High End Systems
    Wholehog Support/ Training
    +1.512.491.4229
    cat_west (at) highend (dot) com
  • Hi Justin-
    As you would be getting private training (most likely from Koh), there's not really a need to specify whether you need advanced training or basic. With private training, we like to assess the trainee's level and then go from there. So, it is very important to let your trainer know where you are it the software. If you have very specific areas that you would like more information/practice on- we strive to spend more time on those.

Also- I like to remind people that even if you have been using the desk, it doesn't hurt to take even the basic training. A lot of times, you may learn a new trick or a new way to program something in a manner outside of what you've been doing.

You can be assured that your class will cover hardware, troubleshooting and file management. It will also cover patching, control options, playback, programming, updating, loading, control and input panels, palettes, offline editor, etc. All the good stuff you would want to use the Hog for. If you would like, I will be happy to email you a complete course outline.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions!
    Thanks
    Cat

Cat West
    High End Systems
    Wholehog Support/ Training
    +1.512.491.4229
    cat_west (at) highend (dot) com
Children
No Data
Related