Hog II Training

I'm from SE Asia,Brunei.
instead of suggesting me going to the other half of the globe to take the training. Is there any certified hog II trainer in asia or australia anywhere close or within Asia?

I can't efford to hire a trainer all the way here just to train.

I've known hog for about half a year now. Is it preferable to skip the Basic and go straight to Advance?
Parents
  • Justin-
    What I emailed you was just a course outline. This is what we use for our 2 day group training sessions here in Austin. You can consult your trainer to find out exactly what he/she will teach you.

The certificates that we mail from High End only indicate that you have taken Hog II training. I should also mention that these certificates do not qualify anyone as any type of "official" HES or FPS programmer. There is no test to receive the certificate. The certificates do not mean anything except that you have taken a class made available from High End Systems (but they're pretty to look at).

Thanks
    Cat
  • Justin-
    What I emailed you was just a course outline. This is what we use for our 2 day group training sessions here in Austin. You can consult your trainer to find out exactly what he/she will teach you.

The certificates that we mail from High End only indicate that you have taken Hog II training. I should also mention that these certificates do not qualify anyone as any type of "official" HES or FPS programmer. There is no test to receive the certificate. The certificates do not mean anything except that you have taken a class made available from High End Systems (but they're pretty to look at).

Thanks
    Cat
Children
No Data
Related