Hog II Training

I'm from SE Asia,Brunei.
instead of suggesting me going to the other half of the globe to take the training. Is there any certified hog II trainer in asia or australia anywhere close or within Asia?

I can't efford to hire a trainer all the way here just to train.

I've known hog for about half a year now. Is it preferable to skip the Basic and go straight to Advance?
Parents
  • Yes, i understand. but it indeed will prove i've taken proper training by hes trainer. nowadays, there's quite a lot of young programmer who study only a little of hog II and going around addressing themselves as a 'hog programmer'.

in terms, to make myself available to more work it can be very necessary.
    And clients wouldn't very much think that i'm one of those fooling around with only very simple knowledge of hog II. Since there isn't any training held much in a couple of years around this region, perhaps it might totally different in other part of the world

it sure doesn't mean i'm any official HES regconized. But it does come in handy at times. especially for someone like me who's in this field for just
    few years.

And of course I use hog for most of my shows, its better to learn more and advance further
  • Yes, i understand. but it indeed will prove i've taken proper training by hes trainer. nowadays, there's quite a lot of young programmer who study only a little of hog II and going around addressing themselves as a 'hog programmer'.

in terms, to make myself available to more work it can be very necessary.
    And clients wouldn't very much think that i'm one of those fooling around with only very simple knowledge of hog II. Since there isn't any training held much in a couple of years around this region, perhaps it might totally different in other part of the world

it sure doesn't mean i'm any official HES regconized. But it does come in handy at times. especially for someone like me who's in this field for just
    few years.

And of course I use hog for most of my shows, its better to learn more and advance further
Children
No Data
Related