HOG2PC : midi fader and wheel

Good evening everyone...
I hopelessly seek the syntax to be able to control the faders and the wheels in midi, because the handbook wholehogII is not very clear.
I want to control all that with a Novation SL25 (www.novationmusic.com/), all that is button it's ok, all which is not fader and wheels it's problem... If somebody can propose the syntax to me in the midimap.txt that has to use would be wonderful.
Thank's for your competences ;)

Christophe.
Parents
  • you need to send two commands in a sequence to operate the faders and the wheels.. it is actually explained in the manual..

You have to send a "fader_val" value, and then a "note on" value to select which fader you want to move.. as far as i know, you can't do that with the novation.. you need to run it through a "midimapper" like Midi-Ox to be able to send two commands..

i think the standard setting for "fader_val" is CC:65 and "wheel_val" is CC:66, "fader" note is a "note on:11" and "wheel" note is a "note on:15" it's been a while since, so i might remember wrong though. and the note velosity chooses which fader/wheel..

fyi: I made a little guide to set up Hog2 series with the behringer bcf2000 a while back, it's on my website with all the files and descriptions included. you could use the midi-ox setup i've made, and then tweak it to your needs/midicontroller..
  • you need to send two commands in a sequence to operate the faders and the wheels.. it is actually explained in the manual..

You have to send a "fader_val" value, and then a "note on" value to select which fader you want to move.. as far as i know, you can't do that with the novation.. you need to run it through a "midimapper" like Midi-Ox to be able to send two commands..

i think the standard setting for "fader_val" is CC:65 and "wheel_val" is CC:66, "fader" note is a "note on:11" and "wheel" note is a "note on:15" it's been a while since, so i might remember wrong though. and the note velosity chooses which fader/wheel..

fyi: I made a little guide to set up Hog2 series with the behringer bcf2000 a while back, it's on my website with all the files and descriptions included. you could use the midi-ox setup i've made, and then tweak it to your needs/midicontroller..
Children
No Data
Related