HOG2PC : midi fader and wheel

Good evening everyone...
I hopelessly seek the syntax to be able to control the faders and the wheels in midi, because the handbook wholehogII is not very clear.
I want to control all that with a Novation SL25 (www.novationmusic.com/), all that is button it's ok, all which is not fader and wheels it's problem... If somebody can propose the syntax to me in the midimap.txt that has to use would be wonderful.
Thank's for your competences ;)

Christophe.
Parents
  • I think i see what's causing your problems.. If i remember correctly I'm pretty shure you can't specify individual note on to use for the individual faders, therefor making the only needed info in midimap file is "fader_val" which should be a controller, and then a "fader" info that should be a noteon.. the differen't faders are "locked" into one note, whith velosity desiding which fader to move..same goes for wheels..

If you look in the midimap included in my download, you can see how i've mapped things.

Hope this helps, Anders
  • I think i see what's causing your problems.. If i remember correctly I'm pretty shure you can't specify individual note on to use for the individual faders, therefor making the only needed info in midimap file is "fader_val" which should be a controller, and then a "fader" info that should be a noteon.. the differen't faders are "locked" into one note, whith velosity desiding which fader to move..same goes for wheels..

If you look in the midimap included in my download, you can see how i've mapped things.

Hope this helps, Anders
Children
No Data
Related