HOG2PC : midi fader and wheel

Good evening everyone...
I hopelessly seek the syntax to be able to control the faders and the wheels in midi, because the handbook wholehogII is not very clear.
I want to control all that with a Novation SL25 (www.novationmusic.com/), all that is button it's ok, all which is not fader and wheels it's problem... If somebody can propose the syntax to me in the midimap.txt that has to use would be wonderful.
Thank's for your competences ;)

Christophe.
Parents
  • Ok,-i still don't understand some of your sentences, but i'll try to explain...
    You are trying to do things in midimap, which isn't nesesary, or possible.. becouse multiple entrys is not alowed in the midimap..
    i'm wondering what youre trying to acchieve with this one:
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11:1
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11:2
    This is what you need to send TO hog..from midiox, to put fader one and two to 100%.atleast almost, it should be:
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11 with velosity:1
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11 with velosity:2

The only thing you need(and are alowed) to put in hog's midimap when regarding faders and wheels is theese 4:

fader_val = controller:65
    wheel_val = controller:66
    wheel = note:15
    fader = note:11

if you have theese controller and note numbers in your midimap,to operate fader one, you would need to send from your midi device, which in this case is Midi-ox.:

first a "controller:65" value, that is the posistion(0-127) of the fader, and then send a noteon:15 with intensity 1, to deside which fader the previous controller:65 value should operate.. sending a noteon:15 with intensity 2 would move fader:2.

You can't specify individual fader/wheel notes in the midimap.. you need to do that in midiox..

Anders
  • Ok,-i still don't understand some of your sentences, but i'll try to explain...
    You are trying to do things in midimap, which isn't nesesary, or possible.. becouse multiple entrys is not alowed in the midimap..
    i'm wondering what youre trying to acchieve with this one:
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11:1
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11:2
    This is what you need to send TO hog..from midiox, to put fader one and two to 100%.atleast almost, it should be:
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11 with velosity:1
    controller:65:127;NoteOn:11 with velosity:2

The only thing you need(and are alowed) to put in hog's midimap when regarding faders and wheels is theese 4:

fader_val = controller:65
    wheel_val = controller:66
    wheel = note:15
    fader = note:11

if you have theese controller and note numbers in your midimap,to operate fader one, you would need to send from your midi device, which in this case is Midi-ox.:

first a "controller:65" value, that is the posistion(0-127) of the fader, and then send a noteon:15 with intensity 1, to deside which fader the previous controller:65 value should operate.. sending a noteon:15 with intensity 2 would move fader:2.

You can't specify individual fader/wheel notes in the midimap.. you need to do that in midiox..

Anders
Children
No Data
Related