HOG2PC : midi fader and wheel

Good evening everyone...
I hopelessly seek the syntax to be able to control the faders and the wheels in midi, because the handbook wholehogII is not very clear.
I want to control all that with a Novation SL25 (www.novationmusic.com/), all that is button it's ok, all which is not fader and wheels it's problem... If somebody can propose the syntax to me in the midimap.txt that has to use would be wonderful.
Thank's for your competences ;)

Christophe.
Parents
  • Is the blue little "MAP" button on the bottom right of midiox's screen on?

And i still don't understand why you have theese lines in the midimap file:
    ;fader 5
    controller:65:127;NoteOn : 11 : 5
    -Just delete them.

Ah, I have one little thing that probably is caousing your problems.. Hogpc starts to count from 1-128, while Midi-ox counts from 0-127.. so therefor you need to subtract 1 from all your numbers in midi-ox..That goes for both controllernumber/notenumbers and velositynumbers.-Sorry that i din't spot that error sooner..

I Hope things work out now..
  • Is the blue little "MAP" button on the bottom right of midiox's screen on?

And i still don't understand why you have theese lines in the midimap file:
    ;fader 5
    controller:65:127;NoteOn : 11 : 5
    -Just delete them.

Ah, I have one little thing that probably is caousing your problems.. Hogpc starts to count from 1-128, while Midi-ox counts from 0-127.. so therefor you need to subtract 1 from all your numbers in midi-ox..That goes for both controllernumber/notenumbers and velositynumbers.-Sorry that i din't spot that error sooner..

I Hope things work out now..
Children
No Data
Related