effect on fader

Hey all,
Could anyone tell me how to assign an effect (ballyhoo, circles etc...) to a fader and have the effect operate around whatever position is in the programmer? i.e. not around a specific position, but any position.

Thanks,

Barrett
Parents
  • The Hog 2 EFX do not work the same way as in the Hog 3. In the hog 2 you have to have a parameter value for the EFX to apply to a parameter. Knocking out the pan will get rid of the EFX, and just applying the EFX from the EFX engine, this will apply 50% for the Pan to the EFX, so if you then try to knock the Pan out you will knock out the EFX. You will have to have the parameter value recorded with the EFX. The Hog 3 will let you do this. You can record just an EFX onto a Scene and then you change the Options of the I fader to crossfade IPCB. And now you can crossfade into the EFX. This is very cool.
  • The Hog 2 EFX do not work the same way as in the Hog 3. In the hog 2 you have to have a parameter value for the EFX to apply to a parameter. Knocking out the pan will get rid of the EFX, and just applying the EFX from the EFX engine, this will apply 50% for the Pan to the EFX, so if you then try to knock the Pan out you will knock out the EFX. You will have to have the parameter value recorded with the EFX. The Hog 3 will let you do this. You can record just an EFX onto a Scene and then you change the Options of the I fader to crossfade IPCB. And now you can crossfade into the EFX. This is very cool.
Children
No Data
Related