Hog 1K fixture library

I have written a patch for a moving mirror for use on my Hog 1K, it happens that the fixtures intensity is inverted (ie at 100% it is closed at 0% it is open) i was wondering if there is any way on inverting this either in the desk or in the actually fixture template.
Parents
  • If you wrote the _lib.lib entry for this fixture, it shouldn't be tough to reverse the range associated with the intensity channel. A typical intensity channel would have the following entry:

parameter = Intensity
    default = 0
    highlight = 255
    crossfade = 0
    type = htp8bit
    range = 0,255,%

The most important thing for you to check here is the "range" entry. This specifies the min value, max value, and display unit for the parameter. If you're finding that intensity is inverted, you should start by swapping your min and max values on this line.

I hope this helps.
  • If you wrote the _lib.lib entry for this fixture, it shouldn't be tough to reverse the range associated with the intensity channel. A typical intensity channel would have the following entry:

parameter = Intensity
    default = 0
    highlight = 255
    crossfade = 0
    type = htp8bit
    range = 0,255,%

The most important thing for you to check here is the "range" entry. This specifies the min value, max value, and display unit for the parameter. If you're finding that intensity is inverted, you should start by swapping your min and max values on this line.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related