cloning

Hi all, is it possible to clone fixture directly from certain fixture from a running cue?.

I know its possible to load fixture from a running cue, and clone it from the programmer. I'm just wondering is there a faster way to clone fixture directly from a cue.
Parents
  • Justin,

On the Wholehog 2 OS, you can select the fixture while the cue is playing, press PIG+ACTIVE to grab its parameters. Then you can select the destination fixture and press PIG+COPY to place "clone from" on the command line. Now enter the number of the source fixture and press enter.

You can then knockout the source fixture, record only the selected, fixture, or do whatever else you need to do.

Of course this works with multiple fixtures as well.

I hope this helps,
  • Justin,

On the Wholehog 2 OS, you can select the fixture while the cue is playing, press PIG+ACTIVE to grab its parameters. Then you can select the destination fixture and press PIG+COPY to place "clone from" on the command line. Now enter the number of the source fixture and press enter.

You can then knockout the source fixture, record only the selected, fixture, or do whatever else you need to do.

Of course this works with multiple fixtures as well.

I hope this helps,
Children
No Data
Related