cue timing

I've no idea how can i do a good timing. (timecode)
usually, i was pressing GO manually.
I've heard of midi,timecode but completely no idea how to use it.
can anyone brief this one me. let me at least understand it.
I got a visualizer and hogpc with cue already build. And got loopbe installed incase i can use it to communicate with music play by the pc.

well, anyone please explain..at least let me try it on the pc first then move into hog2.

i know its not easy. gota learn
Parents
  • Hello, Timecode is usually generated from an external show control system and sent to the various devices such as a lighting console for syncronization. This is used on shows that get repeated multiple times such as at a Theme Park or Tradeshow. The Timecode will allow for more accurate and repeatable results in the show playback than an operator may be able to perform.
    Once you have the cues programmed and the console is receiving Timecode, you can select LEARN TIMING, then start the show control and Timecode. When playing the cues back in real time with the console accepting Timecode, the Timecode values will be entered in the WAIT column of the Cue in the Cuelist window.
    Now whenever the timecode source is sent to the console with the proper settings made, the cuelist will playback the cues at the correct time, every time, without having to press GO for each cue.

Mitch
  • Hello, Timecode is usually generated from an external show control system and sent to the various devices such as a lighting console for syncronization. This is used on shows that get repeated multiple times such as at a Theme Park or Tradeshow. The Timecode will allow for more accurate and repeatable results in the show playback than an operator may be able to perform.
    Once you have the cues programmed and the console is receiving Timecode, you can select LEARN TIMING, then start the show control and Timecode. When playing the cues back in real time with the console accepting Timecode, the Timecode values will be entered in the WAIT column of the Cue in the Cuelist window.
    Now whenever the timecode source is sent to the console with the proper settings made, the cuelist will playback the cues at the correct time, every time, without having to press GO for each cue.

Mitch
Children
No Data
Related