cue timing

I've no idea how can i do a good timing. (timecode)
usually, i was pressing GO manually.
I've heard of midi,timecode but completely no idea how to use it.
can anyone brief this one me. let me at least understand it.
I got a visualizer and hogpc with cue already build. And got loopbe installed incase i can use it to communicate with music play by the pc.

well, anyone please explain..at least let me try it on the pc first then move into hog2.

i know its not easy. gota learn
Parents
  • Yes, the Hog 2 console has a Simulate Timecode mode. Using only the Simulate Timecode mode will not actually sync the cuelist to an actual music or performance piece.
    The Simulate Timecode will rely on the Hog 2 operator to start the timecode, and the chance for error is increased. If the cuelist isn't started at the precise moment, the entire cuelist will be off.
    In this case you can also use Follow times in the cuelist to play the cues in a timed order with the operator needing to start the cuelist.

Mitch
  • Yes, the Hog 2 console has a Simulate Timecode mode. Using only the Simulate Timecode mode will not actually sync the cuelist to an actual music or performance piece.
    The Simulate Timecode will rely on the Hog 2 operator to start the timecode, and the chance for error is increased. If the cuelist isn't started at the precise moment, the entire cuelist will be off.
    In this case you can also use Follow times in the cuelist to play the cues in a timed order with the operator needing to start the cuelist.

Mitch
Children
No Data
Related