fixture update for hog2

Hi everyone,
I just tried to add some new fixtures onto my hog2 by using the fixture library on the homepage, but I can not add the fixtures to my library in the desk without loosing my show. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way of adding the fixtures to the desks library, so I can execute a cold reset and the new fixtures are still there?
Thanks very much for the info
rolfulli
Parents
  • Hello, the ROM Library Download page downloads a show onto your PC with the fixtures selected on the web page included. It is not a software or fixture update for the console's ROM library.
    End users cannot add or delete fixtures from the console's ROM library.

If you want to add fixtures from the web site to an existing show, you will need to copy and paste them into your current show on a PC. A link is below on how to do this.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/technotes/

Select Adding New Libraries for the tech note.

Mitch
  • Hello, the ROM Library Download page downloads a show onto your PC with the fixtures selected on the web page included. It is not a software or fixture update for the console's ROM library.
    End users cannot add or delete fixtures from the console's ROM library.

If you want to add fixtures from the web site to an existing show, you will need to copy and paste them into your current show on a PC. A link is below on how to do this.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/technotes/

Select Adding New Libraries for the tech note.

Mitch
Children
No Data
Related