HELP! Windows XP and Programming Wing Drivers

I just got a programming wing for my Hog PC but my stupid XP will not load the correct drivers, it only recognizes my wing as a USB hub any suggestions on how to get the correct drivers so I can use this wing? I have already done a Windows drivers update and downloaded everything I can from HES. But I am stumped and getting really frustrated! Any help would be most welcome!

:1zhelp:
Parents
  • Okay so ya'll sent me a new wing yet I am having the same issues.

I have tried everything imagined and as suggested.

Restarted my computer(s) Installed one version of Hog PC starting with V3.3 Started the program plugged in the Programming Wing got the message unknown USB device and it never loaded the Wing Driver.
    Plugged in the DMX Widget and it loaded it first try no problem.
    Clicked on Config Saw the Widget but Wing: None
    I tried it with the AC Adaptor plugged in, I tried it with it unplugged, I tried it connecting the USB cable first then plugging in the AC, I tried leaving it plugged in to the AC and USB and shutting down the computer and restarting Windows, I have done every logical thing I can think of!
    I then uninstalled Hog PC V 3.3 and installed Hog 2PC V 3.4.3.89 EXACT same deal. Found the Widget not the Wing.
    Unstalled Hog 2PC V 3.4.3.89 and installed Hog 3PC V1.4.1 same deal. Finds the Widget not the wing.
    I have tried this on Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP (Obviously Hog 3PC did not even load on anything other than XP) I have tried it on Laptops and desktop computers, it is bizarre and I am stumped!
    But each time the same results?!?!
    I even tried to go into My device manager, I clicked on “Unknown USB Device” and tried to updated driver. I told the computer the specific driver I wanted to use (I think it was fps_mwng.inf) and I get told Windows has found a better driver than the one I had selected and no changes would be made!So the 1st wing was shipped back to HES Mitch was going to take a look at it, I doubt now that it is the wing but rather some funky driver issues?!?! Could it be that it is "Not Digitally Signed"?!?! Anyone got any suggestions? I find it difficult to beleive that I am the only one with issues this extreme.
    Anyone... ?????
  • Okay so ya'll sent me a new wing yet I am having the same issues.

I have tried everything imagined and as suggested.

Restarted my computer(s) Installed one version of Hog PC starting with V3.3 Started the program plugged in the Programming Wing got the message unknown USB device and it never loaded the Wing Driver.
    Plugged in the DMX Widget and it loaded it first try no problem.
    Clicked on Config Saw the Widget but Wing: None
    I tried it with the AC Adaptor plugged in, I tried it with it unplugged, I tried it connecting the USB cable first then plugging in the AC, I tried leaving it plugged in to the AC and USB and shutting down the computer and restarting Windows, I have done every logical thing I can think of!
    I then uninstalled Hog PC V 3.3 and installed Hog 2PC V 3.4.3.89 EXACT same deal. Found the Widget not the Wing.
    Unstalled Hog 2PC V 3.4.3.89 and installed Hog 3PC V1.4.1 same deal. Finds the Widget not the wing.
    I have tried this on Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP (Obviously Hog 3PC did not even load on anything other than XP) I have tried it on Laptops and desktop computers, it is bizarre and I am stumped!
    But each time the same results?!?!
    I even tried to go into My device manager, I clicked on “Unknown USB Device” and tried to updated driver. I told the computer the specific driver I wanted to use (I think it was fps_mwng.inf) and I get told Windows has found a better driver than the one I had selected and no changes would be made!So the 1st wing was shipped back to HES Mitch was going to take a look at it, I doubt now that it is the wing but rather some funky driver issues?!?! Could it be that it is "Not Digitally Signed"?!?! Anyone got any suggestions? I find it difficult to beleive that I am the only one with issues this extreme.
    Anyone... ?????
Children
No Data
Related