HELP! Windows XP and Programming Wing Drivers

I just got a programming wing for my Hog PC but my stupid XP will not load the correct drivers, it only recognizes my wing as a USB hub any suggestions on how to get the correct drivers so I can use this wing? I have already done a Windows drivers update and downloaded everything I can from HES. But I am stumped and getting really frustrated! Any help would be most welcome!

:1zhelp:
Parents
  • Thanks Marty but... yup tried it. Even went out bought a brand new computer (last night) with XP on it plugged in the Wing and got: "!USB Device Not Recognized, one of the USB Devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message." When I click the message and follow the "Diagnostics" I get told the same message I get a pop up that shows me the location of the device with the reccommended advice to, "Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, replace the device." (Duh thank you Mr. Gates!) and when I do as instructed still she no go! 5 (FIVE) computers 2 (TWO) different wings same stickin' problem! But on the upswing I got one kickass paper weight with fun knobs that spin around and around and it's BLUE! (All I can do is laugh at this point) Dear Saint Piggy Please help me! LOL!!!!
  • Thanks Marty but... yup tried it. Even went out bought a brand new computer (last night) with XP on it plugged in the Wing and got: "!USB Device Not Recognized, one of the USB Devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message." When I click the message and follow the "Diagnostics" I get told the same message I get a pop up that shows me the location of the device with the reccommended advice to, "Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, replace the device." (Duh thank you Mr. Gates!) and when I do as instructed still she no go! 5 (FIVE) computers 2 (TWO) different wings same stickin' problem! But on the upswing I got one kickass paper weight with fun knobs that spin around and around and it's BLUE! (All I can do is laugh at this point) Dear Saint Piggy Please help me! LOL!!!!
Children
No Data
Related