HELP! Windows XP and Programming Wing Drivers

I just got a programming wing for my Hog PC but my stupid XP will not load the correct drivers, it only recognizes my wing as a USB hub any suggestions on how to get the correct drivers so I can use this wing? I have already done a Windows drivers update and downloaded everything I can from HES. But I am stumped and getting really frustrated! Any help would be most welcome!

:1zhelp:
Parents
  • You can do a few other things if you have time,
    If you go to the config panel in Hog II PC and select rock wing instead of programinng wing and see if it recognises the programinng wing,
    As you mentioned yourself go to decive manager in xp,find the device ,uninstall any drivers and restart your machine with the programinng wing plugged in and see if xp re-finds it,as you seem to have done almost everything else it won't hurt now.

C
  • You can do a few other things if you have time,
    If you go to the config panel in Hog II PC and select rock wing instead of programinng wing and see if it recognises the programinng wing,
    As you mentioned yourself go to decive manager in xp,find the device ,uninstall any drivers and restart your machine with the programinng wing plugged in and see if xp re-finds it,as you seem to have done almost everything else it won't hurt now.

C
Children
No Data
Related